English Conversations: Dialogue 24 At passport control

Immigration Officer: Good evening.Where have you come from?
Paul Reyfield: Bucharest. Romania
Immigration Officer: May I have your passport and form I-94, please?
Paul Reyfield: Here you are.
Immigration Officer: What's the nature of your visit? Business or pleasure?
Paul Reyfield: Pleasure. I'm visiting my relatives.
Immigration Officer: How long are going to stay in the United States?
Paul Reyfield: Three weeks.
Immigration Officer: What's your occupation?
Paul Reyfield: I work as an accountant for a Romanian telecommunication company.
Immigration Officer: Do you have a return ticket?
Paul Reyfield: Yes, here it is.
Immigration Officer: That's fine. Thanks.Enjoy your trip.
Paul Reyfield: Thank you.

1 comments:

nancy john said...

In today world English is become a global language and we must learn it

Difference among TOEFL and TOEIC

Post a Comment