English Conversations: In a shoe shop


– Good morning, madam. Can I help you?
* Good morning. Yes, please. May I try on a pair of those red shoes in the window?  
– Certainly, madam. What’s your size?  
* At home in Sweden I take size 38. I think that must be size five and a half here.  
– Yes, the continental size 38 is the same as five and half. You can try these. They look very nice.  
* Yes, they are really attractive, but can I try that blue pair over there.  
– Of course. Are they the right size, madam?  
* Yes, these shoes fit me perfectly. How much are they?  
– Let me see. Yes, they cost £ 59. That’s a good price for such high quality shoes.  
* Can I pay with this credit card?
– Certainly, madam. We accept all main credit cards.  
* Good, here’s my card. Thank you, madam. Here’s your card and your receipt. I hope you like your new shoes.  
Thank you. Goodbye.  
– Thank you, madam. Goodbye.

1 comments:

nancy john said...

English is one of the most important languages in the world. It can even be said to be the single most important language.Other languages are important too

request for IELTS Result rechecking

Post a Comment