English Conversations: I get up at 6.30 every morning


Lotta:– Hello, Carma. This is Lotta. How are you today?
Carma: Hello, Lotta. I’m fine but a little tired.
Lotta: Let’s go to the cinema and see that new film this evening.
It starts at half past seven.

Carma: I’m not sure if I can this evening.
I must work until 6 o’clock and
then I must get up early for work tomorrow morning.

Lotta: But the film ends at quarter past ten. That’s not late.
Carma: For me it is. I get up at 6.30 every morning
and I’m always tired in the morning.
Then tomorrow is Thursday and
I must work until 7 o’clock.

Lotta: Let’s see the film on Saturday instead.
We can go at 4 o’clock and
afterwards we can have dinner somewhere.

Carma: That’s a good idea. I am free on Saturday
and I can sleep until 10 o’clock on Sunday.
I love sleeping late at the weekend.

Lotta: So do I. Then let’s meet outside the cinema
at half past three on Saturday.

Carma: That’s fine. I look forward to Saturday.
Lotta: Me, too! Bye, Carma.
Carma: Goodbye, Lotta, and thank you for phoning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment